Little Sahara Buggy Tour (1 hour)
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Vivonne Bay, SA
- Product code: UTV1
Buckle up and let your Guide showcase beautiful Little Sahara to you. Ride in a Yamaha Viking UTV Buggy through picturesque scenery that few visitors are privileged enough to see. Begin in the natural scrub along the banks of the Eleanor River, looking up into the 500 year old South Australian blue gums for koalas - we GUARANTEE you will see them, or your money back! Learn about the flora, fauna and history of the area from your knowledgeable Guide and sample native bush foods along the way. Finish off with a ride through the unique desert-like landscape of Little Sahara. This 2.5 square kilometre natural inland sand dune system boasts dunes up to 70m above sea level and is recognised as a National Geological Monument and Heritage Listed Site. This is the perfect tour for anyone wanting to just sit back and enjoy an adventure through nature.
Need to know:
- Child price is valid for ages 3-12.
- The minimum age for participants is 3 years old, and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- We provide you with helmets and goggles.
- It's a good idea to bring a camera, drink bottle and a sense of adventure!